PG Global Legal Policy
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.pg-global.com ("the Website") and to any correspondence by E-mail between us and you.
Please read these terms carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
This notice is issued by PG Global Limited, Company No: C42626, & VAT Registration Number MT18648423 (“PG Global"), Recruitment Specialists.
PG Global's registered office address is Suite 19, Valletta Buildings, South Street, Valletta ,VLT11 Malta and its trading address is on the 2nd Floor, Edge Water Complex Elia Zammit Street, St Julians, STJ 02. PG Global ® is a registered trade mark of PG Global Limited.
If you have any issues relating to privacy, terms or any legal aspect of www.pg-global.com please email email@example.com
1. You may access most areas of this Website without registering your details with PG Global. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you registered as a Client of PG Global with current Terms and Conditions signed by both parties.
2. By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
3. PG Global may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
Printing and Downloading Extracts
4. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis
5. No document/s or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
6. No graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text;
7. PG Global's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies;
8. If you are a work-seeker, you only use the printed or downloaded documents or related graphics for the purposes of finding employment or engagement for yourself, not for any other commercial or personal purposes; and
9. If you are a hirer or potential hirer, you only use the printed or downloaded documents or related graphics for the purposes of looking for a work-seeker to fill a vacancy for your business, not for any other commercial or personal purposes.
10. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including, without limitation, job descriptions, assignment details, photographs and graphical images) are owned by PG Global or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with paragraph 4 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
11. No part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without PG Global's prior written permission.
12. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
13. You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking or sending spam to the email addresses appearing on this Website).
14. You are solely responsible and liable for any information you submit to this Website and you are responsible for ensuring that all information you supply is accurate, up-to-date and not likely to mislead or deceive anyone.
15. You are prohibited from transmitting to or from this Website any material:
* for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
* which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of, or infringe the rights of any third party in, the UK or any other country in the world; or
* which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
Links to this Website
16. You may not create links to this Website. Please contact PG Global and obtain prior written permission to do so and only in accordance with PG Global's linking terms and conditions.
17. The information on the Website is subject to change without notice. PG Global does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website and PG Global accepts no liability for use of or reliance on information contained on the Website. The material on this Website may be out of date and PG Global is not obliged to update the content of the Website.
18. The material on this Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, PG Global provides you with this Website on the basis that PG Global excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
19. While PG Global endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, PG Global shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
20. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
Links to Third Party Websites
21. Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. PG Global has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. PG Global therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
22. PG Global shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, claims or losses of any nature (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use the Website, or any material contained in it by you or any third party, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or any such material. You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
23. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit PG Global's liability for death or personal injury caused by PG Global's negligence, or for fraud.
24. PG Global may, using its absolute discretion, decide to terminate your registration and/or deny you access to the Website or any part of it at any time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
26. You confirm that you are accessing this Website worldwide.
PG Global Complaints Policy and Procedure
At PG Global we take complaints very seriously and will do everything within our means to resolve any aspect of PG Global’s business practice that may be in question.
PG Global is committed to providing a high level service to our Candidates and Clients. If you do not receive a standard of satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards and quality control.
Our Management Team encourage feedback and discussions between our Recruitment Consultants, their Clients, and their Candidates and for that reason hope that any issues can be dealt with on an informal basis. However, if the matter cannot be resolved informally or is serious to require formal action, the following procedure should be followed.
In the first instance you should make your complaint to your day-to-day PG Global contact, unless your complaint is about this contact, in which case it should be made to the following email address:
A member of PG Global will contact you within two to five working days [2-5] to discuss your complaint and to find an acceptable solution. If you are unhappy with the outcome of this process, you should then contact PG Global’s CEO who will respond promptly to resolve your complaint.
Should PG Global’s CEO fail to successfully reach a resolution, you have the right to appeal and should contact, in writing the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) our trade association of which we are members.
You can make a complaint to PG Global in writing, fax, E-mail, telephone or in person (Please note that this will require an appointment please). If you are writing, faxing or E-mailing your complaint, please provide all possible contact numbers and advise if a response by telephone would be the convenient. If you are E-mailing please state if a reply by E-mail is required and if not please provide a full postal address.
Your contact at PG Global is:
Mr Kieron Williams
PG Global CEO
Advance House 375
Manwel Dimech Street Sliema Malta
Phone: +356 2142 4634
Fax: +356 2142 4635
Skype: PG Global 3
Your contact at the Recruitment and Confederation is:
Professional Standards Manager
Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
15 Welbeck Street
Phone: +44 (0)20 7009 2135
Fax: +44 (0)20 7935 4112